Saturday, November 19, 2011

Charity 2011

Followin' photos provided by: very talented Mr.Lim York Seng, cute yet serious lovely Ms.Ng Shirley & the one n' only Mr.Zac Cun















"I don't wanna be something that you want me to be; I Just need to live with somewhat that I meant to be!!!"







Boss.


Camera dude fucking laugh! Anyhow...


Fucking cool people... Nice to meet y'all!!!


I have not much regret. Coz me just met a Mr. "Clint Eastwood" :)


Fairy....


My god she's sweet....... :)

Oh fucking no!!! Dim lights, soft music, and two people gettin' close. (Reckless Puppetz: Guitarist Jack Anderson n' drummer Kean....)


3 some... 


Oh my.....


....


Don't cry (Reggae mix) by Reckless Puppetz 2011 (Guns n' Roses cover)

Original composing I (Don't wanna be you) by Reckless Puppetz

Reckless Puppetz- I (Don’t Want to Be You) lyrics

[Verse]
I can’t really feel my body
Teasing, mockeries... . that's all y'all feeding me.
[Bridge]
Give up, Give up, give up??
I wanna give up
Picked up, pick up, pick up??
Never been picked up
Give up, Give up, give up??
Why wanna give up???
Picked up, pick up, pick up??
Everything's so fucked up!!!
[Chorus]
I don’t want to be something that you want me to be
I just need to live with somewhat of what I mean to (be x5)
[Verse]
Feel so lonely n' I’m not the same,
Why you hate me coz I’m not a freak!!
[Bridge]
[Chorus]
Fuck you hypocrites talking life talking shit (x4)
[Chorus]
I don’t wanna be(x 4) ~ YOU!!!  

(Fading)
You sick fuck~!!!





Lastly... 



No comments:

Lost n' found