Monday, December 5, 2011

I (Don't wanna be you) Original composing by Reckless Puppetz

Life is tough, especially when you've been seen as a person "from another world". "Always be yourself" that's what they say n' there's a price to pay.


   Me n' fello puppetz have been workin' on this song for quite awhile. And currently still workin' on the recoding version. We decided to make it as heavy as possible n' they were also lookin' for something real for the lyrics. I've been changin' the lyrics since the first day n' i'm so screwed with the feelings they were lookin' for. This song is about experience of an outcast. Not a happy experience. Is tough being treated differently. Tougher for actually being who they are.



Reckless Puppetz- I (Don’t Want to Be You) lyrics
[Verse]
I can’t really feel my body
Teasing, mockeries... . that's all y'all feeding me.
[Bridge]
Give up, Give up, give up??
I wanna give up
Picked up, pick up, pick up??
Never been picked up
Give up, Give up, give up??
Why wanna give up???
Picked up, pick up, pick up??
Everything's so fucked up!!!
[Chorus]
I don’t want to be something that you want me to be
I just need to live with somewhat of what I mean to (be x5)
[Verse]
Feel so lonely y'all always picking on me.
Why you hate me coz I’m not a freak!!
[Bridge]
[Chorus]
Fuck you hypocrites talking life talking shit (x4)
[Chorus]
I don’t wanna be(x 4) ~ YOU!!!  

(Fading)
You sick fuck~!!!

No comments:

Lost n' found